Snap dragons salt bath that will blow your mind
Gifts that raise a eye brow, start pulling at the face muscle to form a smile, they are the ones you want to get ! I have not personally loved salt baths, you put some in, it dissolves, you get in and now what ? I do believe we expect some kind of show tune but this stuff is amazing. I decided to have a trial at mixing quality salts with oils and so on, to make a salt bath that will really give you a gift, just for sitting in it.
This is more of a Opera ! Than a show tune !
So what’s inside a snap dragon 🐉
- ☀️ magnesium flakes
- ☀️ Himalayan salt
- ☀️ Dead Sea salt
- ☀️ Epsom salt
- ☀️ goats milk
- ☀️ yellow sprinkles that will dissolve
- ☀️ easy colours
- ☀️ rosehip oil
- ⭐️ so much fun = happiness
Some favourites inside this snap dragon
Milk baths contain lactic acid which:
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells.
- Softens and smooths rough patches.
- Accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Tones and tightens the skin.
- In studies regarding magnesium oil uses, magnesium has been shown to break apart different fats and oils and, therefore, can help aid in reducing skin oiliness. Magnesium benefits also include its stress-relieving abilities, which can help to reduce stress-related skin irritations such as acne and rosacea.
- Promotes cell metabolism, speeds up healing of skin tissue, soothes damaged skin, protects skin from microbes that cause allergies.
Dead Sea salt
- Calcium – Balances sebum, enhances skin hydration, promotes cell renewal, prevents wrinkles & fine lines, offers skin cancer protection.
- Sulfur – Natural disinfectant, purifies skin, detoxifies the body, promotes hair growth.
- Bromide – Soothes skin, relieves muscle cramps, calms nerves, repairs skin cells, revitalizes dull complexion.
- Potassium – Replenishes much-needed moisture, reduces puffy skin, reduces water retention.
- Sodium – cleanses skin, relieves stiff & sore muscles, fights off skin cell degenerating free radicals, exfoliates dead cells, detoxifies skin.
- Zinc – fights acne, protects skin from sunburns and harsh winds.
- 🌺infusing the skin and body with minerals and hydration
- 🌺relaxing cramped muscles
- 🌺draw the toxins out of skin and adipose tissues
- 🌺Those who suffer with painful arthritis, sore or pulled muscles, stiff joints or a variety of other aches and pains will benefit
- 🌺 Sleep Like a baby 👶
- 🌺 Deep Clean Your Skin
- 🌺 Stimulate Circulation
- 🌺 Clear Your Sinuses
- 🌺 Beat Bloating
- 🌺 Soothe Bites & Blister
- Natural source of vitamin E – which is an anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant that calms and hydrates dry and sensitive skin. It also helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
- Natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 – which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
- Natural source of vitamin C – a skin brightening, anti-ageing antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone. It also helps protect skin from the sun.
- Natural source of the powerful antioxidants lycopene, which helps improve skin texture and offer protection against premature ageing, and beta-carotene, which helps prevent free-radical damage responsible for skin ageing.
- Scars and Burns
- Stretch Marks
- Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Sun Damage
- Acne and Acne Scarring
Directions for use !
- ⭐️ swish the water around with your hand !
- ⭐️ light candle put some music on its good to let this absorb !
- ⭐️ get in lay back and relax ! Let it absorb into your skin
- ⭐️ what’s that sound ? Do I here a snap dragon 🐉 ?
- ⭐️ I would recommend pat dry as this will still be activating for a while and rubbing your skin will take most of it off 🤔
All this goodness in a pouch of snap dragon 🐉 😄
have a look at my little shop where you can get a Snap dragon to take home